What does BoSS-21 do?
Currently in use by the Canadian Forces, BoSS-21 combines the expertise of garment and equipment designers with the consistency and speed of a computer, making accurate measurement and sizing fast, efficient, and dependable.
BoSS-21 removes the guesswork from garment fitting, which can speed the entire process dramatically.
By recording the garment size requirements of your personnel in a database, inventory acquisition and management can be done much more accurately, without the guesswork.
By recording body measurements, designers of garments, equipment and workspaces finally have access to the data they need. They can design specifically for the needs of your personnel, rather than using population averages.
Advantages of BoSS-21
● Reduces high rate of return of poorly-fitted garments
● Reduces frequency of unnecessary alterations
● Creates and updates a database of both body dimensions and garment size requirements of current Forces personnel
● Optimizes inventory management and logistics: inventory is acquired based on the needs of the actual personnel on hand, inventory levels can be minimised, and costly last-minute acquisitions can be avoided
● Provides accurate data for the construction of custom garments and personal equipment.